Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Baby Steps

I know that it has been way too long since I last posted something to this blog. I have decided to make it a personal and professional goal of mine to remedy this by posting something at least once per month. I would like to eventually increase this frequency to once per week... but I figured that I would start out with baby steps.
I would like to thank everyone that has taken the time to read what little I have taken the time to write and I promise you I will provide a lot more in the coming months.

2 comments:

  1. Not sure how your name popped up on my facebook just now when I was managing my Runninghood account and typing in my friend Tammy's name but when I clicked on your name it brought me to your blog link. And it made me laugh because of my blog post today about my visit to Back In Motion with Dr. Forcum. Never a dull moment when I visit your clinic...I almost always end up leaving with my foot in my mouth, having shared way too much information, or feeling embarrassed for something. I'm assuming you guys were having a meeting today since everyone was there with food. I know you don't know who I am but I do plan on coming back to you in the next few months..you give the best adjustments! Hope you had a great winter break.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! That's awesome Amanda! And I do remember who you are!
      I hope that you are doing well and I'm always happy to see you!
      By the way, thanks for the compliment on the adjusting! It's always great to get that kind of feedback!
      All my best to you!
      Tamara

      Delete