Sunday, December 13, 2009

A New Adventure

This next week I will be embarking on a new adventure! I am very excited but also a little nervous!
I have had the great fortune to have been able to volunteer my services to work with the Dew Action Sports Tour's summer tour for the past 5 years when they visit Portland. This past year following the Portland tour stop I had the honor of being asked to join the tour on a more permanent basis!

My first experience since this change will be this coming week in Breckenridge, Colorado. I will be overseeing treatment of these amazing athletes in Main Medical as they compete in this gorgeous setting. Please feel free to visit the Dew Tour's website for more information about the tour and the events that they will be showcasing.

I can't wait! Please wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment